Position Available: General Manager
The ideal applicant must have excellent skills with the following: guests services, experience directing a large staff, problem solving experience, KPI tracking, Food and Beverage, cooperation and integration with senior management and all other inter-related departments. Applicant must be self-motivated, a self-starter and prepared to produce results.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all departments at our Family Entertainment Center.
- Assist in daily operations of the entire facility in cooperation with other departments including but not limited to, pavilion, food and beverage, merchandising, party oversight, groups, staffing, cash controls, reconciliations, opening and closing procedures, employee retention, staffing schedules, and coordination of all activities.
- Recruit, assist in hiring, evaluate, coach, train, and discipline a motivated staff.
- Manage staff, schedules and assign specific duties.
- Review sales and activity reports, and other performance data to view productivity and to determine areas needing cost reduction and improvements.
- Monitor third party services to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services.
- Oversee activities directly related to customer service and operations.
- Oversee all areas of maintenance.
- Resolve conflicts and negotiate with others by handling complaints, settle disputes, and grievances.
- Perform day to day administrative tasks; maintaining files and processing paperwork.
- Use computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) in a daily operation.
- Manage your time and time of others.
- Implementing and correctly utilizing the POS system.
- Ability to build, motivate, and supervise a strong team of employees.
- Ability to accomplish objectives through others (leadership).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong understanding of budgeting and financial accounting.
- Ability to think strategically and develop "out of the box" ideas for increasing sales and controlling costs.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Obtain a Safe Serve Food Handler’s License.
- Maintain PA Ride Inspection Certificates as well as any other certifications/inspections needed for the rides/park.
- Available weekends and occasional holidays based on operating schedule.
- Ensure all employees abide by company policies and dress code.
- Weekends required.
- Holidays required.
- Setting and meeting goals for service, operations, and financial results.
- Maintaining excellent customer service standards.
- Maintaining property and equipment.
- Inspecting and adhering to safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Performing front-line customer service.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- College degree preferred.
- Amusement and Family Entertainment Center experience preferred, but not required.
- Food and beverage or retail experience preferred, but not required.
Job Type: Full-time