Position Available: Maintenance Worker
We are looking for a reliable, skilled maintenance worker to perform essential upkeep tasks throughout our facility, Caddie Shak Family Entertainment Center in Donegal Pa. In this position, you will be responsible for a wide variety of activities such as repairs and cleaning to ensure that our facility is both tidy and functional. Being reliable and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail is essential in this job, as the ideal candidate will have significant work experience and solid technical knowledge. You should have the manual dexterity and physical stamina necessary for this work.
Maintenance Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform minor fixes
- Install necessary appliances and equipment as needed
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Maintain grounds, including garden and yard upkeep, some trimming, mowing, collecting trash, etc.
- Perform necessary cleaning activities, such as mopping, trash removal, etc.
- Complete regular maintenance tasks, such as replacing light bulbs
- Inspect and troubleshoot various equipment and systems including go-karts, bumper boats and other attractions
- Perform routine maintenance on new fleet of go-karts and bumper boats
- Report to General Manager regarding issues resolved, those needing attention, and those currently in progress
Maintenance Worker Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience as a maintenance worker or other similar position
- Basic working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems
- Basic knowledge of small engine repair
- Experience working with tools, including hand and electrical tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- General passion for creative problem-solving
- Valid Driver’s license
- Weekends required.
- Holidays required.
Job Type: Part-time